Click Here To View Our Camcorder List
Click Here To View Which Version Camera You Need (NTSC/PAL)
What to do if your camcorder is not on this list
You can use our StuntCams with any device that has A/V Input (analog) capabilities. We carry a wide variety of DVR's with AV Inputs, if you do not have a camcorder that will work or prefer newer technology. Most owners' manuals will list this information under the Specifications section. If you can record from an outside source (e.g. your TV or VCR) to your camcorder, then you will be able to use our StuntCams. If you are unsure consult your owners' manual or Google it.
1. Locate your camcorder on this list, which is compiled alphabetically by model number.
2. Look at the AV Input Column:
• If it says YES, your camcorder is capable of receiving the analog input signal from our cams and therefore IS compatible with our systems.
• If it says NO, your camcorder is not capable of receiving the analog input signal from our cams and therefore is NOT compatible.
• If the column is blank, then we are unsure if your camcorder has AV Input capabilities and you should refer to your owner's manual.
3. The LANC column informs you if the camcorder has the LANC terminal, which our LANC remote control requires for use.
• If it says YES, your camcorder is LANC capable and therefore CAN use our LANC remote.
If it says NO, your camcorder is not LANC capable and therefore can NOT use our LANC remote.