This is a brand NEW Black Sony 520 High Resolution Wide Angle Color Camera - This camera delivers a crisp, clear, high resolution picture that you would expect from a 520 resolution camera. Our camera also allows you to change lenses, unlike most other cams. Use our 1.7mm lens and record very wide angle shots, then switch to a 12mm lens and get that close up shot that you've been looking for - Great for many different uses! This camera is also very small measuring only 3 & 5/8" inches long, & a 7/8" inch in diameter.
This camera kit comes equipped with a custom 8ft cord and with 2 power sources (1 for the mic and 1 for the battery - No Power Splitters!) We've also customized it with a custom female RCA end, No BNC adapter, unlike many other cameras, so that you can directly plug it into your recorder and not lose any recording quality. With the optional remote (see accessories) it will allow you to do so much more than other helmet cams.
ALL Weather Rated & Shockproof - 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Mounting Brackets/Clips:
- Heavy Duty Plastic Cam Clip allows you to securely mount the camera to any surface! Secure your clip with the provided nut and bolts, velcro it, or super glue it down to your surface of choice.
- Black Universal mounting swivel bracket - great for flat surfaces!
- Power Supplies:
- 8AA Battery Holder With Dual DC plug which runs the cam, & mic for up to 12hrs
- DC pigtail harness for direct wiring to a 12v battery, & 1-RCA dual female for audio mic extension capability
- 2ch Mini mic/stereo audio splitter so when you record audio, it will play back through both speakers on a stereo TV.
- Mini glass lens (3.6mm) for wide-angle views - 92 degree field
- Image Device: Sony 1/3" CCD
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Scanning Frequency: NTSC - H : 15.734 (KHz), V : 59.94 (Hz) / PAL - H : 15.635 (KHz), V : 50 (Hz)
- Total Pixels: NTSC - 537(H) x 505(V) / PAL - 537(H) x 597(V)
- Effective Pixels: NTSC - 510(H) x 492(V) / PAL - 500(H) x 582(V)
- Horizontal Resolution: 520 TV Lines
- Electronic Shutter: NTSC - 1/60 ~ 1/100,000sec Auto, PAL - 1/50 ~ 1/100,000sec Auto
- S/N Ratio: More than 50dB (AGC Off)
- Digital Zoom: 3x (Max), Digital day & night
- Remote Control: A/D key
- A/D Key Features: Digital TELE & WIDE, PAN & TILT, Contrast, Negative & Positive
- Gain Control: Auto
- Back Light Compensation: Auto
- White Balance: Automatic (2,100 ¢ª K ~ 8,000 ¢ª K)
- Sensitivity: 0.1 Lux / F 2.0
- Sync System: Internal
- Video Output: Composite 1£Ûvp-p£Ý75(§Ù) unbalanced
- Power Supply: DC12V (¡¾10%)
- Operating Temperature: -10¢ªC ~ +50¢ªC
- Storage Temperature: -20¢ªC ~ 60¢ªC
- Dimensions: 23 (¥Õ) Remark
- Lens Options: f3.6(standard), f2.97, f6.0, f8.0, f12mm Board