The PV-AC10 Wall Power Charger DVR looks like your everyday AC adapter, but it's actually a high-grade covert camera with a built in DVR and motion activation!
Operation is easy! Simply insert the SD card, plug it into an electrical outlet, and the PV-AC10 will start recording as soon as motion is detected. Since this covert camera runs off AC power, no batteries are necessary! The mini camera is located towards the bottom of the label centered right between the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols.
Note: The AC10 & AC20 are nearly identical, however the AC20 has additional recording modes, on-screen display, and time/date stamp. The AC10 & AC20 models are NOT currently compatible with the covert power camera. All Lawmate covert stand alone cameras do NOT have audio in the US.
- Looks exactly like a normal AC adapter
- Built in DVR and camera
- Powered by AC outlet - no batteries needed!
- Amazing 720x480 resolution @ 30fps
- Takes up to a 16GB SD card
- 1 hour per GB recording
- Image Sensor: 1/4" CMOS camera lens
- Resolution: 720x480 NTSC
- Focal Lens: 4.3mm
- Angle of View: 78 degrees
- Min LUX: 0.5LUX @ F2.0
- Recording Resolution: 720x480 @ 30fps
- Video Format: MPEG 4 AVI
- Recording Mode: Motion Detection
- Time Date Stamp: No
- Memory Type: SD card
- PC Interface: Mini USB 2.0
- Size: 2.51" x 2.04" x 1.96"
- Weight: 3.8oz
- AC adapter DVR
- Removable dummy power cord
- 4GB micro SD card with SD card adapter
- PV-AC10 Manual